Friday, March 7, 2008

Jonathan's Profile

To say that I am excited to venture across the county on a bike this summer would be an understatement. I am ecstatic about it! I’m blessed to have my beautiful wife Jenny and my good friend Carrie along to share in this adventure. Their dedication to the SFS cause is an example of what we, as simple individuals, can do to further our understanding of lung disease through research, and bring hope and healing to those who suffer.

I want to personally thank all of you that have shown your support for Steps For Stanley. Without all of you taking your step, SFS would go nowhere. Every step counts.

I also want to give a personal thanks to my mom Phyllis. You have been an inspiration to me for the brief time I have spent on this earth. I love you. We both know that dad is happy to see this continue.

No comments: